How we helped a client sell $894,535 worth of merchandise
Client: American company selling products in the USA, CA, and MX.
Vertical: E-commerce (dietary supplements)
Product: High-demand products to improve health
Specifications and features: Customer store on Shopify platform
Scale of business: Total sales by product in 2022 reached $1.8 million
Ad Performance metrics: Price per conversion (CPA), number of conversions, click-through rates (CTR), impressions, add to cart, and checkout prices were used to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaign
Goals: The client aimed to increase sales, reduce the cost per target action, and achieve a specific KPI (CPA = $30). To achieve this, our team devised a strategy and diligently implemented it.
1. Pre-moderation of all advertising materials to comply with TikTok's policies.
2. Development of the advertising campaign launch strategy.
3. Testing different approaches and promotion methods - 1 month, budget: $3,000.
4. Strategy refinement based on test analysis.
5. Launch of confirmed approaches.
6. Continual testing to explore new optimisation approaches and target audiences
We formulated a promotion strategy for advertising on TikTok, developed a pool of creatives for each product (1 product = 5 creatives, a total of 30 products), tested the creatives across three GEOs (U.S., Canada, Mexico), identified the most effective approaches, and subsequently launched campaigns for each product.
The launch proceeded as follows
- We created a catalog and included all the store's products in it (as the store is hosted on Shopify, product uploading was automatic).
- We initiated catalog campaigns with custom and automated creatives (from the website). This approach allowed us to showcase a maximum number of products at once, while the automated creatives adapted to display the most relevant content for the audience's queries.
- We launched traffic campaigns to attract specific audiences, conversion campaigns to build audiences at each stage of the sales funnel and for retargeting purposes.