Many businesses successfully promote on Telegram: from construction and real estate to online schools. Hundreds of promotion methods on the site have long been reduced to 10, and from the list, you can safely cross off
catalogues with a selection of channels, word of mouth, crowd marketing, attracting bots and spam on external links. But they work well:
- Paid advertising. You can achieve growth of up to 30,000 subscribers only on its purchase.
- Telegram Ads. Since 2021, ads have been brought directly into channels that have <1000 subscribers. But Telegram Ads's disadvantage is the entry threshold of 3,000 euros + 20% VAT + 15% to the intermediary. And long moderation takes, in rare cases, weeks.
- Free cross-promotion. You'll have to find groups with plus or minus the same number of subscriptions and coverage and agree with their owner on cooperation.
- Recommendations. According to statistics, 83% of people subscribe to TG-channels on recommendation, not looking for them alone.
- Yandex. Direct. This method allows you to run advertising on a public or a separate post. When there are sharp posts for the audience, they can be written in the Direct ad. It remains to add a catchy headline, and the text continues with a link to the post in the TG.
Let's focus on promotion through Yandex — the largest platform for contextual advertising on search engine pages & websites.