The AdSkill team reviewed and refined the ads and banners, conducting a test run to identify the most impactful creatives. A comprehensive testing phase commenced, exploring various approaches and promotional methods. This two-week period entailed a budget allocation of $200, allowing for thorough experimentation and optimization.
Based on the analysis and test results, the confirmed approaches were launched, and changes were made to the strategy itself. But we didn't want to stop looking for new audiences and ways to implement the case study, so we decided not to abandon the accompanying tests in the process of launching the campaign.
We scheduled testing of creatives on certain days to collect analytics as quickly as possible and to identify the most effective routes. Next, our team executed the campaign launch with separate groups, different bids for each product, utilizing, among other things:
- Collecting audiences for retargeting
- Working with comments
- Direct click-throughs to the site & site lead form